GTA V seems to be holding off on the large expansions we expect from Rockstar, probably because they are busy porting it to PC and maybe even Xbox One/PS4?
The other reason is in game money! It’s fun and easy to earn cash but some people want it quick and pay real money for GTA $. This sort of DLC however small is actually profitable as £40 gets you $1.5 Million, which sounds like a lot but the recent Valentines DLC had a car which cost $750,000 so £20 for a 1 vehicle.
The only reason this isn’t the worst thing in the gaming world since the Season Pass is because for about 5-10 hours of good gameplay you can afford it with money you make in the game.
I love these content updates because more vehicles, especially planes are what keep the same old missions fun and give you something to spend your money on.
Tuesday 4th will bring out new sports cars, The Albany Alpha, Dunka Jester and Grotti Turismo R. A new plane (Above) called the Vestra, looks like a 2 seater but i bet it’s nippy. 2 new weapons with the Heavy Pistol (probably a Desert Eagle) and Special Carbine. Also some more Suits and glasses to make you look all pro and ting.
This weekend also marks the last chance to buy that really expensive car and all the other Valentines DLC, until next year probably.
The best thing about Valentine’s Day is of course free dlc. Like the Christmas themed DLC it’s limited to a few days. However the items will be yours to keep if you obtain them during the event. The DLC includes:
- 10 new jobs, including deathmatches, a new parachute jump plus fresh land, sea and cycling races.
- Gusenberg Sweeper tommy gun
- Albany Roosevelt 1920s limousine
- New suits and flapper dresses, “sexy undergarments” and masks, plus more novelty t-shirts and hats.
A new title update for the Xbox One is on its way on the 11th of February. The “fixes” include:
- Storage Space Management – The ability to see and manage your storage space. With this update, you will find it easy to find how much space your content takes up and better manage your content.
- Control Your Install Lineup – You can also control your install lineup and more easily manage your download queue. We’ve separated My Games and My Apps into separate lists, so you can easily create separate queues for both. Now you can pick the order in which you want your content to load and we’ve added a boot progress indicator so you can better track updates while they load.
- Xbox One Controller Battery Indicator – The battery power indicator is back! You can see it right on the home screen, so you can easily track how much battery life is left on your controller.
- USB Keyboard Support – And, you will be able to use your USB keyboard with your Xbox One.
There is also supposed to be another update in March before Titanfall launches which will fix parties. Probably including things like notifications, auto enabled party chat and not having to piss about snapping it all the time.
J.J. Abrams is the man you call to reboot a franchise. He did so well there is going to be a Mission: Impossible V next year. Great action and plot, a proper IMF team. A first viewing of the Intro was jaw dropping cinema going.
This was just a wasted opportunity and shows how the wrong director can be a disaster. It’s bad when a song wrote for the film is better than film. Too many masks, too many bikes and just eurgh. Gutted