It's urgh me Morio!
I have been so busy that another year has almost passed. Things might change now though because I have a decent sized tablet to do updates from. After over 2 years of daily use my Nexus 7 is going in to retirement, bring on the Nexus 9. I have read some bad reviews to do with build quality and light bleed, but mine seems fine. Its going to take some time to get used to but I really like the wider screen and the front facing speakers.
I have also increased my hours at work, 4 days a week makes the week surprising crowded as i do other things on my days off, i don’t have time to do the usual posts or playing games. I am now finally able to use my holidays so for the next few weeks i get 4 days off in a row, let the games begin!
GTA V on the Xbox One looks incredible and Elite: Dangerous is nearly out of beta. I also got the huge Halo Collection. I felt a bit disappointed with the Xbox One but it’s starting to get some decent games, a huge Mass Effect re-release is on the cards, probably a year away. A new Red Dead game would be amazing.
I prefer socks and sandles, each to their own.
Next week free DLC will be added to GTA on the 19th. It includes:
- “Grass Route II” (Race): In this sequel to the original popular Grass Route Race, go off-road in an epic heat starting on the North bank of the Zancudo River through the treacherous wetlands with a triumphant finish on the beach in North Chumash.
- “Survival on Del Perro Pier” (Survival): Skip the ferris wheel for a deadlier kind of thrill ride as you take on waves of relentless enemies at this beachfront attraction.
- “View of Vespucci” (Parachuting): This leap sends you from 2,980 feet, down towards Vespucci Beach, weaving through palm trees to land on the basketball courts of the rec center. If you’ve got skills, it’s possible to freefall through the first few checkpoints before even opening your chute.
- “Paleto Beach” (Team Deathmatch): The locals complain that not a lot happens in this sleepy town, so do them a favor and wake ’em up with a barrage of gunfire exchanged between you and a rival team. This Team Deathmatch takes place right on the romantic shoreline for 4-8 players.
- “Sundae Driving” (Bike Race): Sure to be a new fan-favorite motorbike race, menace Vespucci Beach on your two-wheel rocket, taking breakneck corners as you try and best the competition.
Expect these and lots more Jobs to be added to Grand Theft Auto Online next week.
- New Vehicles – Hit the shore with four sand-and-surf-ready vehicles perfect to take on the all new Beach Bum Races and Vehicle Deathmatches: the BF Bifta dune buggy, the rugged Canis Kalahari off-road truck, the Bravado Paradise beach camper van and making a special return to the GTA series, the fast and stylish Speeder speedboat. All four vehicles will be available at no in-game cost, with the land-based vehicles accessible from the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website and the Speeder available via docktease.com on your in-game phone (call Pegasus for delivery). These vehicles are also available in Story Mode for Michael, Trevor and Franklin to enjoy – to access them, visit your garage property and the Marina property for the vehicles and the boat respectively.
- New Weapons – Expand your arsenal with two new free weapons – the compact yet deadly SNS Pistol and the brutal new Broken Bottle melee weapon which is quite effective at delivering the appropriate message in up close and personal encounters. Each weapon will be available gratis from any Ammu-Nation location in GTA Online and will be added straight into each of the three characters’ inventory in Story Mode.
- New Customization Options – You’ll be able to deck out your GTA Online character with all new beach-ready customization options including stylish board shorts, neon surfer attire, wild tribal tattoos, shaggy hair for that West Coast laissez-faire vibe and more…
I do like free DLC but my view on GTA V is it should have been a launch title for Xbox One.